The Essential Checklist For Apartment Maintenance
Keeping apartment buildings in optimal shape is an essential, ongoing task. At M.S. services, we specialize in exactly that!
In fact, we can take this massive undertaking on for you as your apartment maintenance contractor and make it seamless and stress-free. Doing so can help prevent even more costly repairs or issues in the future.
Here are some of the most important core maintenance to-do’s for your apartment maintenance contractor.
Preventative Apartment Maintenance
- Replace air filters
- Replace light bulbs
- Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Clean dryer vents
- Maintain large appliances
- Landscaping, pruning, and yard waste removal
- Trash removal as needed
- Service or replace door locks
- Clean rain gutters
- Check for water damage or leaks
- Address insect or rodent issues
- Replace or repair flooring
- Patch and paint walls
Apartment Maintenance Contractor
It’s important to care for apartment buildings routinely and consistently. Doing so is essential for ensuring they’ll last for the years ahead.
M.S. Services is proud to be your apartment maintenance contractor. Your buildings are in the best hands with our team!