Regular touch ups and home painting maintenance is essential to help make your home look its best and also to preserve its exterior, walls, and trim.
M.S. Services can take care of this for you—or even a drastic update in paint color—with professional home painting.
We invite you to keep home painting in mind each year with your spring cleaning. This time of year is an excellent reminder to care for your home inside and out. The following considerations can easily be implemented into your spring cleaning routine.
Home Painting Maintenance
- Dust and wipe down walls and baseboards—especially prior to painting.
- Caulk any gaps or imperfections in trim, then follow up with sanding, cleaning, and a fresh coat of paint.
- Spackle and fill nail holes, dents, and any other problem areas. Then, of course, finish off with sanding, cleaning, and painting.
- Scrub away dirt, scuffs, and stains from walls and trim. Paint over any stubborn spots that won’t come off with cleaning alone.
- Examine walls and trim for any bubbling, mold, or water damage and make repairs as needed.
- Scrape away any peeling paint, sand the area, and cover it with touch up paint.
- Power wash exterior siding and trim.
M.S. Services Home Painting
Our team can help take the time and work out of your much needed home painting maintenance year after year.
Contact M.S. Services today to get started on your next home painting project!